Monday 31 August 2015

Pele's Grapefruit

I had a terrible nights sleep. It was too hot and clammy. I don't remember any of my dreams (possibly because I wasn't asleep long enough). Huffle worked (no Bank Holiday here for us like in the UK) and the boys and I had a slow easy morning. Huffle siliconed the pool so hopefully we can fill it tomorrow and it won't leak (fingers crossed).

After lunch I took the kids to the Splash Pad. We didn't get there until 2:15pm and the weather was hot enough to be in the freezing cold water but not so hot that they could stay in there for hours. We walked along the lakeside and over the bridge with the football (we didn't lose it this time) and the boys went on the Splash Pad.

I sat and read and occasionally photographed them.

We stopped for a small snack and drink and a play on the park before walking back along the beach, throwing stones, walking and dribbling the ball over the bridge and Playing football along the waterfront.

The traffic (considering it was rush hour) wasn't too bad and we got home in time to make a pizza and eat it in front of a film about a young footballer being coached by Sir Matt Busby. We could see where Smallest's coach gets his training ideas from (he lent us the DVD).

Smallest went to bed comparatively early as he has been sensitive and tired all day.

Today I have been text chatting with Yahoo and she sent me this lovely photo of our kids when they were tiny. Ahhhh little ducks.

 

 

2 comments:

AA said...

Ahhhh, remember when Small was cute?!

xxx

AA said...

Ahhhh, remember when Small was cute?!

xxx