Saturday 29 October 2016

20 points for an ugly moth

Huffle and I woke up super early but then went back to sleep and didn't get up until 9:30am. Huffle put the Leicester game on the TV for me and we sat and watched it while we ate our breakfast.

Smallest had his first indoor football game of the season today at 12 midday. Small stayed at home and emptied the dishwasher stayed in his pj's and played on his tablet. I dropped Smallest and Huffle off at football and then went and picked up some essentials from the supermarket. I got back to football just in time for the start of the game. Angel was there with her new baby. Lovely, though she was asleep all the way through. Smallest's team won despite their coach being on holiday. Smallest almost got a goal and played very well. The score was 2-0. Nice start boys.

Back home we all had lunch together and then watched Alice Through the Looking Glass. Such a lot of faces in that film. We enjoyed it.

The boys had a fight over Cow Football (don't ask me) and Smallest ended up in his room while the rest of us made Calzone. Small made some garlic bread. I rolled out the dough and cut the ingredients and Huffle constructed the Calzones. They were very yummy.

After dinner was all cleared away and the kitchen returned to normal, we all played Fish and then Manchester which we renamed PUMPKIN just for today. Smallest was our adjudicator and Huffle won tough it was very tight.

All the boys played table football and I crocheted. This evening we watched TV and relaxed. Smallest had trouble with allergies this morning and had to have antihistamine and nasal spray. I washed all his bedding in case it was dust or dust mites. He was fine for the rest of the day. Huffle is struggling with his back again and is treating it with warmth and doing his exercises. I am feeling hot and cold and have started to get shooting pains. I feel sick and hav stomach cramps on and off. I've had this before and the doctor said it was flu but it doesn't feel like flu. Huffle and I are very tired.

No comments: