Tuesday 8 April 2014

Dear Tooth Fairy.......

I woke up expecting high temperatures but in reality we got snow and temperatures of 2*. SNOW? SNOW? Oh no, that wasn't forecast. That's not fair! However, by mid afternoon the sun had graced us with it's presence and we then had temperatures of 14*. Huffle, who had worked from home again, managed to get outside and see that many plants are emerging and some of the shrubs have buds. Whoppeeee.

The boys nearly missed their bus because it came early. Smallest was armed with his 'slush pants' and Small wanted to go out without a coat. Silly boy! I went off to work in the snow and sat in the greenhouse all morning potting on the succulents we planted earlier on. It was a busy greenhouse today with a full compliment of people. I came home with two jars of organic honey from the hives and a couple of succulent plants.

Huffle and I had lunch and then I skyped Moo. She was in fine form, and we had a good chat before I ran off and went food shopping, knowing I wouldn't have to rush back because Huffle would be there for the kids getting home.

Once home, the boys very happily!? helped me to put the shopping away and then I started on dinner. Huffle was hidden away on calls and the boys played on the computer and IPad.

Smallest brought home three pieces of art he had done, he got A's & B's - he is a very good little artist. Last night he wanted me to 'brush' his wobbly tooth out as it was bugging him. In the past I have helped Small with his wobbly teeth by using his toothbrush to gently push the tooth out but Smallest's just wasn't quite ready. Today at school, his tooth fell out and I forgot to put in a bag to bring it home. The secretary gave him a tooth carrier which hung around his neck. He told her he didn't think it was a good idea and low and behold, he lost the tooth. What is it with him? He swallowd one, he drowned one in the pool and now he has lost this new one at school somewhere! He wrote another letter to the tooth fairy......

I told him he better start being careful, else the Tooth Fairy will send him one back saying, NO TOOTH, NO. MONEY!!!!!!

 

No comments: