Wednesday 2 April 2014

No Fighting!

The snow is melting and the sun has been shining all day. The temperatures were around 5* so still cool but no big coats required.

Once the boys were all shipped off (Huffle to the big city), I went off to my exercise class. Now I haven't been for a month and when I woke up this morning I couldn't even stand on my foot. I put a support on it and by the time I left my foot felt much better. The class was very hard but we had a laugh. I came home and skyped Moo. We had a few bits to sort out on her IPad and we had a good chat.

I showered and had lunch and watched The Sewing Bee. They are very clever. One day.........

I did loads of washing and changed all the beds and did some jigsaw. The boys came home and started fighting. Small did his homework and Smallest played with his new things. Then they were caught fighting again. I banned wrestling and the Ipad as one of them was lying and I didn't know which it was so they both had to suffer.

I made burgers for all, beef burgers for the boys and carrot and bean burgers for me. Huffle came home from being in Torornto - it was a long day for him and he had to get the train and bus. He was very tired.

Smallest playing with his new robot that dances and talks a lot and shoots out foam discs which always seem to hit me!!

We all ate our burgers yum yum. Huffle and I played Table Tennis and I won one of our three games. The boys got their IPads back for helping each other and being nice (it seemed genuine!! Who knows!).

Boys in bed, pot of tea and a slice of cake in front of 24 season 2. ..........and relax.

 

 

No comments: