Thursday 10 April 2014

White Hair

Last night I dreamt I was homeless.  I didn't appear to have a family and was begging people to let me stay with them.  I woke up very tired, all that walking around with my bags tired me out!!!

Today I had a day at home to paint.  As soon as the boys went off to school, I had a quick breakfast and went out to buy some paint as we had ran out.  Back home I finished my coffee watching a strange drama called The Widower based on true events.  A bit gruesome!

I started painting the walls in the basement and got one of the big walls done and went over my existing paint from the other day.  Then I got the wood paint out and did a bit more on the doors, more of the cupboard and shelves and finished off the stairs.  It needs a lot more work but at least it is looking better.  I am hoping MrBasement will ring soon and arrange to get the roof fixed and the basement finished.

I had my lunch and watched a but more of the drama and then went back to more painting.  I should have been in the garden because it was lovely today though it got cooler later afternoon and then rained.

I managed to get a bit of sewing in and made dinner and skyped LizzieDotDot.  We caught up, it seems that the UK is set for a six week heatwave soon.  Nice.  The kids are also off for Easter there.  Ours only get Good Friday (Smallest asked why it was Good Friday and Huffle said because he was off work) and Easter Monday (Huffle doesn't get Easter Monday).

The kids came home and had their showers and played on the computer and IPad.  I did a bit more sewing and then Huffle and I mended the gate before it started raining.

We all ate, the kids watched TV, Huffle watched the Masters and I sewed.


2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

The Widower is the best thing I've seen in ages, make sure you watch them all! x

AA said...

One of my work friends always talks about the Widower. Maybe I'll watch it now!

xx