Wednesday 9 April 2014

Melting Away

Huffle went off to work, the boys to school and I got my bike out and cycled to my exercise class. The class was hard, the bike seat was harder and I am definitely going to ache tomorrow.

I skyped Aunty Miaow and Little Yorkshire Pudding when I got home and we had a lovely chat.

I made a seedy bread and a carrot and tomato soup for dinner and while it was cooking I did a bit of cleaning and washing. I ate my lunch watching Mary Berry and then did a bit of sewing. I had my shower after I swept all the floors and then the boys came home.

It was so nice we all went outside to play. We investigated the vegetable garden and found lots of things shooting in the front garden.

We played on the swing and with the football and with the football on the swing. Smallest got his bike out and biked up and down the drive till Huffle arived and then he went on his scooter until dinner was ready.

Huffle and I looked at the garden together and then played Table Tennis.

 

 

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Spring is finally here and there! What a difference it makes x

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous photo of little one. And hello green grass! You'll be too hot next! x