Friday 17 October 2014

An apple a day

Huffle worked from home and had an early conference call. The boys went to school and I went off to knitting. Only two of us there today as well as El. El managed to sort out all my projects and I got quite a lot done.

After lunch with Huffle, I prepared dinner, did a bit more knitting and watched Downton Abbey.

When the boys came home, Small ran down the road to the Beer Store for 'Scouts Apple Day' where he gave away apples for donations. One man paid $12 for one Apple and another donated money if the Scouts loaded his truck with beer!

I took Smallest to swimming and watched him for 45 minutes swim swim swimming. Huffle picked up Small and brought him to swimming and Smallest and I came home. I had set the oven to come on and cook Smallest's pizza but I obviously made a mistake because it hadn't come on. Smallest went off to the Beer Store and did his bit for Apple Day while I cooked the pizza.

Huffle brought both boys back and we had dinner in front of The Adamms Family II. Tomorrow is a big day - Small's football tournament which starts at 9:30 and is at least 30 minutes away. BOOOOO.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope Small's football went well x