Friday 10 October 2014

Knit Mitts

Huffle worked from home again and had a much better day getting much done so he can now go into the long weekend without worrying about work. The boys went off to school wearing long trousers (much cooler now). I went to knitting and finished off my mitten - it is lovely. I also picked up some new wool for two new little projects.

At lunchtime Suffolk and Taffy joined me for lunch which was nice and then we wandered around the town. I came home and made ginger muffins, cottage pie and a veggie thing for me. Huffle arrived home (he had been winter coat shopping and even managed to get a few Christmas presents) around the same time as the boys. Normal Friday evening kerfuffle of swimming where Huffle took Smallest off and Small and I stayed at home, practising the piano and playing on the wii (not me, I Skyped LizzieDotDot and caught up with all of her news).

Small and I went off to swimming and bumped into Huffle and Smallest just finishing.

Tonight we set the delay on the oven to come on, while we were out, to finish cooking the dinner. It behaved perfectly. What a treat to have a lovely working oven. No sign of MrSnail today.

No comments: