Wednesday 15 October 2014

How will THAT fit in there?

Yesterday's photos - yay Blogsy is fixed

It rained all through the night and kept Huffle awake. He decided to work from home today. The boys went to school, Small still wearing shorts but Smallest has changed to jeans. I went to Aerobics and worked very hard.

When I came home Huflfe had started to move the washer and dryer around. Our washer and dryer sit in the downstairs bathroom and fit just under the cupboards. There is no room for manoeuvre (plus there is a toilet in the way) but I asked him if we could swap them around as the door of the washer opens the wrong way and it makes it hard to fill the dryer. Huffle has a mathematical mind and had to measure everything to see how to get it moved. I have a logical mind so I just move everything and worry about it later. Between us we managed to get them both moved. We didn't think we would as at one point we had them both wedged sideways against the toilet. It is done now and all looks well.

I left Huffle working and went and got my emissions test done. They said it would take 40 mins so I did a bit of shopping while I waited. Emissions passed, I came home and had lunch. I have started watching The Kitchen which is about British People's kitchen and what they eat and cook and do. Very interesting.

I made a Leek and Potato Soup (Smallest's request), a Rice Pudding (Small's request) and a seedy bread (except I forgot to put the seeds in so left Huffle a mix of seeds to spread over the top, which he couldn't find).

I picked up the three children from school today but only Small and Tuba came back with me as Smallest wanted to go on the bus. As soon a Smallest was ready, we left Small with Huffle, playing his Tuba, Piano and doing his homework, and went off to the foot people. When we got the boys new shoes, the man who fitted them said that he thought Smallest's feet were worse than Small's so I made an appointment for him. The traffic was awful and we were late but they were fine. Smallest also needs orthotics and he also has a tight calf and Achilles so she took a mould of his feet (which he found very funny) and gave me a prescription for the doctor to sign. Once Huffle has had his appointment next week, they can go back and get their orthotics.

Back home, we all had dinner which was lovely and the bread turned out fine seeing as I didn't have enough yeast and we forgot the seeds, though Huffle did throw a few on the top.

Homework was done and checked and the boys watched TV.

 

No comments: