Saturday 24 October 2015

All day pyjamas

Another good nights sleep. Weather-wise, it was rubbish. Rained all day, windy - loads of leaves fell down. Generally miserable outside. I thought I was feeling much better but by the afternoon I was all hot and cold again. This is a rubbish illness, why isn't it going away?

We all stayed in and didn't really get dressed. All the boys watched Stoke lose to Watford after breakfast. I sat and watched one of my programmes wrapped in a blanket. Smallest and I tried to play FIFA on the Wii but he gave up on me because I was terrible. Instead he played with Huffle while I looked for edges on the new puzzle. The boys came and helped me in between playing Wii, tablet, table tennis and table football.

We all played a board game - Space and then we had dinner. After dinner we watched Godzilla (not the 2014 one but the 90's one). It was very far fetched. I remember Huffle and I going to the cinema to see this but I can't remember it being this bad. It was also rated 14+ but we don't know why.

Early evening Smallest, Huffle and I played table tennis and then they played on Fifa again while Small played on his tablet and I did a bit more puzzle.

We sent the boys off to make our tea. Wielding a huge serrated knife, Smallest cut his bagel. Small cut mine and Huffles in a very interesting fashion. I got given a courgette instead of a cucumber and they forgot our drinks. It was a good start. After tea we played a couple of games of Sorry Revenge.

WHAT A LAZY DAY. Still, it gets a bit more energetic tomorrow, at least for the boys anyway.

No comments: