Sunday 4 October 2015

We've lost Colin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, I'm still 23, I had a nice da-ay, and a cake made for me. Wahooooo.

I had my breakfast made for me and opened my cards and presents. I received some money to spend on myself, a lovely wool cardigan, scarf, necklace, beautiful colouring book and pens, ulip and daffodil bulbs, plants, chocolate, book, blue tooth shower radio, socks and a pig clipboard. I had tons of wishes on Facebook, email and text which was nice.

After breakfast I set up my radio in my bathroom and coloured in my new book. The boys played on the Wii and Grandma made a start on my birthday cake. Grandad sneaked out to drill the conkers that the boys collected yesterday and painted the brackets on his pallets.

For a late dinner we went out to the local town and had a lovely meal. It was nice and relaxed and we played a game of cards while we waited. On the way home we picked up some fruit and cream for my cake and Grandma finished it while the rest of us played football outside.

Everyone sang (eeeeek) Happy Birthday and I blew out my candle and we all ate cake. YUMMY SCRUMMY.

My lovely pavlova or Fat Nun as Grandma called it. (I tweeted it to Extra Slice, Bake Off).
Three layers of meringue, fresh cream and Creme Patisserie, strawberries, raspberries and kiwi.

We finished the last ten minutes of the Star Wars film we watched on the way home yesterday and then after the boys showers we played Catan.

 

No comments: