Friday 29 December 2017

How do you feel about that?

When I came down Smallest was getting annoyed with the TV because it wasn't doing what he wanted to and he had already finished building his butterfly which was very intricate and made of tiny tiny bricks.

Me and him played chess before 9am, before coffee and before I had even had my hot water! I lost but only just and only because he wouldn't let Stalemate happen.

Breakfast was eaten and then we played our new game called Kingdomino which was very good and not too long. We played two games.

The boys played on FIFA and Moo and I played several games of Skip-Bo. We had a visit from MrsChristmas. Yesterday we gave MrChristmas an English Chococlate bar. He didn't eat it and didn't take it home. I guessed he didn't really want it so didn't push it on him. She came to ask if he could have it which is very funny. He must have really wanted it! She is going to lend me a cushion to help with my coccyx pain as she has the same problem.

We had lunch whilst watching TheGrandTour and then we went out and braved the cold. We met up with Angels family and had a game of five pin bowling. Moo, Huffle, Small and Smallest played with Dan and Vic while Angel and I chatted and ran around after LittleAngel. Huffle won the first game and Smallest won the last game.

We came home and played two more games of Kingdomino. I am terrible at this game but I do like it.

Huffle and I went out and left the three kids (Moo included) at home and went out for an Indian. It was quite treacherous driving as it was snowing and a bit blizzardy but it was worth it (though I actually wasn't driving). We parked a small distance away and walked on as the town is very pretty in the dark with the Christmas lights on. It was sooooo very cold. We walked on the way out too and soon realised it was -21* which is just ridiculous. We had a gorgeous starter, main meal, naan and rice and I had a huge pint of beer. I felt like I had two stomachs by the time we came out though we did bring a fair portion of it all home (except the beer).

The car had a weird A symbol on it. A bit like a superman S

Smallest was just getting into bed when we got in. Small went soon after.

 

No comments: