Friday 1 December 2017

AlanPartridge and a Mushroom Soup

When Small woke me this morning it was still dark. BOOO. Once again temperatures were cooler but still fairly mild. Small went off in a panic and nearly missed his bus. All because Huffle had put his coat away in the coat cupboard and Small couldn't find it. Silly Huffle.

Smallest went to school looking like a ragamuffin. Paint splattered and holey trousers because all of a sudden (is it all of a sudden?) he doesn't have any that fit him! Lucky for him I had vouchers for a shop to take considerable money off such items!

I went to knitting this morning and we had a full house. It was very noisy and one of the dogs kept licking my knees (I did have jeans on!). I got some crocheting done but not too much, too hard to concentrate plus I had to help MrsBasement with how to use snapchat and help her to find messenger.

I drove to meet up with Suffolk and we spent a good hour Christmas shopping in Scholars Choice where we used her membership card to get discounts. What a good friend I have. I continued to a shop to buy Smallest some joggers for school, then I popped to the bakery as Huffle hadn't had a brilliant day and I came home.

Small followed soon after not feeling so well. His throat still hurts and I made him another hot lemon honey ginger drink which he had whilst doing homework. Smallest came home with French homework and we did it together until MissHorse came for her knitting lesson. One dishcloth finished, one nearly finished and a good part of a chicken done. I promised her we would get the chicken done by Christmas and gave her the rest of the pattern to do at home. Hopefully we can sew it up and do all the finishing bits next week or week after.

We made dinner and ate it and while the boys played FIFA, Huffle and I went for a brisk walk to try and relieve my coccyx pain. We walked 5,000 in just over half an hour and only slowed down because I was a bit wheezy. I am going to try and walk everyday again like I used to.

We all watched ImACelebrity.

 

No comments: