Friday 8 January 2016

Attentatively Attentive

My dream last night consisted of Jeremy Irons following me up the stairs and me saying "it was Jeremy's fault!' and then I woke up. Awake, I asked Huffle who the actor was that played the nasty lion in the Lion King (even though I had just said his name in my dream). NUTS?

After aerobics on Wednesday, Moo and I ached all day yesterday. Today we were expecting to ache even more but we didn't, just in different places. After breakfast and after the boys went to school, Moo and I got ourselves ready to go to a different Mall.

Today we decided on Oshawa Mall which is about 35 minutes away. It was the slowest most boring drive I have ever done. I didn't dare go over the speed limit (too much) after being stopped by the Police yesterday and am considering giving up driving forever ;(. At the Mall, we started in Sears (my most hated place to shop to date as I find the shop assistants rude and unhelpful). We found the airbake pans I wanted and they were 30% off despite the fact that the checkout girl didn't take the discount off until I told her to (grumpy face). I also bought a Waffle Griddle. I love waffles and didn't want to bother with a huge machine I have to lug out every now and then so a small flat griddle is perfect, plus it makes small waffles. We stopped for coffee and a muffin and continued our shop/browse. We must have gone in a dozen shoe shops (and the were more we didn't go in). I tried countless boots on looking to replace my gorgeous, well loved Fat Face boots but nothing came even a bit close. We didn't buy anything else and eventually drove home, really slowly especially as we were using the same road we got stopped on. Lots of cars were passing me but I kept my turtle speed. What a good girl I am.

Back home we had dinner (leftover Stew) in front of Mr Selfridge and then made batter to make waffles. Moo, Huffle and I all tried one - they were yummy. I made them later for Pudding. Moo and I went for a walk before the boys got home. I seem to have broken my 'wearable technology'. Normally a new day takes my total steps, calories burnt, active minutes etc to nought allowing me to start again but today it carried on counting from yesterday which means right now (4:17pm) I have done a total of 24,306. Despite various resets, we have now sent an email to technical support and are awaiting their response. We walked for half an hour and the boys beat us slightly.

2* feels like -3*

Small did his homework and Smallest helped Moo do her Words with Friends. All the boys had dinner early with their waffles for Pud (went down very well and we are planning them for a breakfast soon) and we all went to football to watch Huffle coach and Small play.

 

 

No comments: