Wednesday 27 January 2016

Party bread

It snowed overnight and covered the drive and roads but it wasn't much. It wasn't too cold either this morning. I went to aerobics after the boys went to school but forgot my trainers and had to go home to get them. Aerobics was very hard today (I missed last week and that never helps). I know I will ache tomorrow, my legs and arms already feel like they are too heavy to lift and I can feel my leg muscles screaming for me to sit down. I tried to clear the drive of snow but I only managed the path to the front door and the path in front of our house, Huffle did the rest.

At home I did some cleaning, had a shower, had lunch with Huffle and spent the afternoon preparing dinner. Nothing special, I just took my time, interspersed with some catching up of TV. I made a lovely bread called Partybot which should have been 19 rolls, white and wholemeal (but I ran out of white flour) all stuck in a pan together with a mix of toppings, oats, poppy seeds and sesame seeds. It was a pull apart bread and very nice. It went perfectly with a wholemeal Macaroni Cheese and salad.

This was before I baked it, I forgot to show after it was baked and before we ate it

Huffle FaceTimed Grandma and Grandad and we sang to them for their anniversary (we were told it was too in tune!). The boys also Facetimed them when they got home and Small mainly chatted about his school trip.

After dinner Huffle took the boys to Basketball and I stayed at home by myself and rested. I have a very sore throat and am extremely tired. Huffle's leg looks horrible where his hamstring got pulled. It looks like it has bled internally. We are at the doctors tomorrow for his MRI results so we will get him to look at it, OUCH!

Two photos from school from Small's trip away

 

No comments: