Sunday 14 February 2016

Bearded Rabbit

Photo from The Telegraph. The mist rising from Lake Ontario with Toronto Skyline in the background. Wow

 

We had a nice lie-in and a Leicester City game to start the day. All was going well in the first half and then they lost BOOOOOOOO. I listened to the game in the shower and the boys watched it on the TV. Disappointing to lose to scummy Arsenal.

Our cards, some origami, a solar dog and glow pebbles. There was also chocolate.

The boys requested waffles for breakfast so everyone helped. They were very nice. Small and I went off to Sunday Football practice and it was so cold I couldn't get my car to start and had to take Huffle's instead. Inside the football place, I don't think they had any heating on in there it was so cold, even for the players. I tried to knit but I gave up. Smallest scored two goals today. Outside it was so cold (even though it wasn't nearly as cold as yesterday) I struggled to catch my breath and my nose hairs froze (which is a very strange feeling). We used Huffle's seat warmers on the way home. Luxury.

Small had his shower and we went straight out for dinner. We went to one of our favourite places but I was very disappointed with the food (I sent it back last time I was there too). We may have to stop going there for a while. We popped back to Walmart to get our Pasport photos again (last weekend Small and I had our passport photos taken but the girl printed off the wrong size so we have to get them changed) but unfortunately it was closed. Tomorrow is Family Day which means Huffle and the boys are off, so we picked up some supplies to make our own pasta.

Back home we all played a game of Pictionary. We have never played this version before as we always play the junior one becuase of the words being too difficult for Smallest. It is an American game so some of the words were a bit dubious but it was a good game and we found it very funny. I tried to draw Cupid and Smallest guessed it as Bearded Rabbit!

Huffle Facetimed Grandma and Grandad and had a very silly catch-up.

This evening we watched the final of Ninja Warrier UK. SPOILER ALERT: Once again there was no winner. Smallest is going to enter in ten years time. He will start his training this year.

 

No comments: