Sunday 13 November 2011

10 While 4

I am using a new blogging tool today called BLOGSY. So please bear with me if things look a little different. It should allow me to blog using JUST the IPad so I will be able to effectively blog whilst in the rental home (and the airport) without the need of the computer - good eh?! We'll see how I get on!


I had a fabulous evening out (yes again, but this time my last!) with my Teddy Bears Picnic friends (and a few extra). They bought me some lovely presents:-

A beautiful handmade picture from Clare@Jumbleberries

From The Teddy Crew (Sarah, Wendy, Lorraine, Clare, Nicola and Zara) a Cath Kidstone Craft Bag, two union jack tins, a union jack pinny, great Britain cupcake cases and a union jack oven mit - WOW - I can imagine opening the door to someone in Canada wearing my pinny, holding my oven mitts with the smell of baking and a pile of cupcakes about to go into my new tins - wahooooooooo.

The little chicken reminded her of the chicken I taught her to knit some time ago. Ahhhhhhh.

A gorgeous hand stitched jute bag (love my bags!) made by LizzieDotDot

and a photo in a lovely frame of THE MUMS from our antenatal group when Small was indeed very small. This was from YORK who also bought me a bottle of wine and some chocs which we devoured before we went out - naughty



We had a lovely lovely time. We met up for a drink and a chat and a laugh and then we went to the Tapas Restaurant. There was soooo much food (but we managed to eat most of it), plenty of giggles and lots of alcohol.

What a fabulous night - thanks girls.

Huffle and Grandad enjoyed their day out at Wembley watching England and Spain - England won.

New app on Grandad's phone allows him to take a panorama shot (and 3D but you need a 3D tv to see it - doh)

The boys are still at Moo's so Huffle and I have got all the suitcases from the loft and are preparing to pretend pack what we will be taking on the plane. First of all we have to clean the cases as they are dusty and dirty.


We are all meeting at Grandmas later for dinner. Hope those Smalls have behaved themselves!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Tomson said...

Totally agree - a fab night out!

We're all going to miss you loads!

hope everything goes well this week xx