Wednesday 30 November 2011

First Snow

The weather forecast for today was snow but when I woke up this morning there was none.  I took the boys to school and just as they had closed the doors, it started to snow.  

I went in to assembly today and watched some very entertaining children.  Then I watched while Alfie received his certificate for Student of the Month - not bad in 2 days eh?  (It was actually for Courage for being the new boy).
He looked really embarrassed at first but the more people that got up, the more he seemed to be comfortable.  He is actually posing for a photo here which is unusual for him.



Then the snow really started - I decided to stay in and clean and do washing today (hey the life of a stay at home MOM!).  But the good thing is I got to watch the snow from the safety and warmth of the house.


Now the house is clean and tidy I have decided the boys can stay outside. It smells too nice to let them in!!

When I picked the boys up from school the snow was starting to melt ................
(the sun was out) but they still decided to throw snowballs at me................



Then we went off to buy my car.  I got it.  Pick it up on Friday.


I decided it was time to shower the boys as the house is clean I thought they should be too.  What should I find in Smallest's hair?  oh no not again!  Those goddam nits.  Arrghh.  Sent Huffle out to buy some stuff while I painstakingly combed through his big mop of hair.  It took ages, at least you can see them in his blond hair.

.... And now of course my head itches all over.  Whether I've got them or not (I didn't before) I now have to condition my hair and also painstakingly comb through my big mop too.    Arrrgggghhhh.  

Oh yeah - my car - I nearly forgot.  I've had a few messages about the fact that I said it looked like a dog.  (do you ever say something and wish you hadn't?) - I fear you may be disappointed!



.......just squint a bit.  His big black nose?  His puppy dog eyes?  His tongue hanging out?









5 comments:

Sarah Tomson said...

Hehe wondering how many other people will "squint a bit" to see the dog car! (yes i did and kind of see what you mean) does it have a name?
xx

Anonymous said...

It does look like a dog! X

Yahoo

famfa said...

Phew am glad I'm not on my own. It doesn't have a name yet, although Smallest wants to call it Bill. I'll wait till I see the number plates. The plates are issued to the person not the car so it better be good - I have to keep them! It will probably be something like N3W H3R3 !

Anonymous said...

Well done to Small, not so well done to Smallest, but it's not his fault!! Enjoy the snow. But boy have you done it with that car..... I work for Toyota and I don't appreciate you calling our products a dog!!! ROFLMAO! I drive a Ford, laughing even harder! I hope you get a blizzard, lol!

Hugs
Brenda

famfa said...

Had to look up ROFLMAO wasn't sure if you were insulting me or not he he x