Friday 4 November 2011

FINALLY EXCHANGED

I can confirm that we have finally exchanged contracts on our UK house.  We are definately moving out on the 18th November.  Seems to have taken ages but in reality it has gone quite quick.

The shippers have been booked.

Another bag of stuff has gone to charity.


I look like someone has punched me in the eye - I went to the docs today and he has given me some more drops - I have an upper eye lid infetion - how did that get there?
I have to put the drops in every two hours for the first two days (well actually someone else has to do it!)  I have a phobia of things going in my eye - eeuuuuggghhhhhh.


Moo and I had a walk across the fields today - lots of sheep - no cows.



"Are you taking photos for your blog again?"

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wot you lookin' at?


....... and there was a lovely moon this evening.


Truly Amazing - I love a good moon!








No comments: