Sunday 6 November 2011

Eat your Greens

We had a lovely visit from the "Greens" today all the way from up North!


We had a big dinner - how do you fit nine people round a table designed for four?  You don't - you split them up and make them eat on their laps.  Can't wait till we have a bigger table.

Then we all went out for a walk and a scoot.

Moo, our boys and the little Greens

Moo, Smallest and Small

 Stopped by at the local Village park.


Smallest, Small and Big Green climbing

All squashed in a small place

Climbing

Smallest Climbing
Smallest Sulking

Then it was off to the Pond.

Small building a den
Still building a den

Moo and little green
Big Green sent to find Smallest


Big Green rescuing Smallest

 
Is that den finished yet?

It was crisp cold day with a little bit of sunshine.

Bye bye Greens - we will miss you.  They said they will come and visit next year - Wahhhooooo.

Sorted out today when Moo will be visiting us - she's a got a long list of times, dates etc.  She's nervous about having to get to the airport on her own but I'm sure she will be fine - lots of people to ask the way.

Huffle is out tonight with his old school mates - AND staying out all night - Dirty Stop Out.  My turn next week - WAHOO.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everett here!!!! - Tell Huffle when he’s back home tomorrow dirty stop out I love my name! Contracts exchanged 18th November and it’s the 6th already today, I will miss you all so much!!! You have had a wonderful weekend though, and I bet all of your friends and family are so sad. It is becoming reality now but I’m actually jealous, as what a fantastic opportunity. Canada here you come. I hope your poorly eye has cleared up. XXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Famfa,
Excellent pictures of the village. John Lewis one of my favourite stores - I feel like I have been to see all of the Christmas decorations, and your rental house looks lovely!!!
A fun day for you today with Yahoo and great china – more for you to pack!!!
Enjoy your night out. You and Huffle will need to go to Canada for a rest – busy, busy, busy!!!!!
Love Everett Xx