Friday 11 November 2011

Maltesers and Naan

Nothing much to say today except......

The house is upside down and driving me crazeeeeeeeeeeeee.  LizzieDotDot and Moo were here trying to organise me and it has helped.  Another couple of bags have gone to charity.  Some more bits to Moo and some with LizzieDotDot.

Moo has taken the boys for the weekend so hopefully we will be able to clear some stuff while they are gone.  She has booked her flight over to us already.  (I think she may have booked it before we booked ours!).

Huffe and I are off this evening for an Indian meal with "The Maltesers".  Mrs Malteser has to order my food as I have no idea what I like - somehow she knows though so that's good.  Huffle will end up eating soemthing that is far too hot for him to handle.  I am placing a bet now that Mr Malteser will be asleep by 10pm (I'll let you know).

We finished the inventory for the insurance late last night - It just needs to be filled in with pen and signed, then we can send it off.  Phew that was hard work.




No comments: