Tuesday 1 November 2011

Cake, Lunch, Sale

I popped into Playdoh to say hello to my friends and to take in a Thank You note for my scarf and gloves.  (ooh and I did have a little cake - thanks Rach)



Then I had lunch with an old colleague - well he wasn't old but it has been eight years or more since I worked there (how time flies when you have kids).

Huffle and I then did a Garage Sale (we haven't got a garage) on the front just as the kids were being collected from school. We made a bit of money and got rid of quite a bit. The rest is off to the charity shop or the tip. Maybe one more sale before we go a bit nearer the time.

Huffle has had an offer for his car too.

I had an email today from Huffle's cousin's wife (they live in the States) and she sent me a picture of their dog dressed up for Halloween (made me laugh as I posted about dogs and Halloween costumes in an early post - she saw the blog and thought she would send it to me!)


Adorable - wouldn't he have loved trick or treating with us this year?



I keep gettting requests for pictures of the kitchen in our new house - so here goes .....


I didn't take this one, I found it on the Internet.

No comments: