Tuesday 17 September 2013

Bonjour m'duck

The weather report said it would be 7* but it was actually a much warmer day and was lovely but by the end of the day it was shivery cold!

I went to work once the kids had gone to school.

Jan, Jeff and I worked on another bed today and cleared it of all unnecessary things including a huge trumpet vine (which I realised was what Huffle bought me for our Anniversary. Whoops, might need to keep an eye on that because theirs was keeping the garage up!

I came home with a handful of Hollyhock seeds (yellow ones) and some Spurge which I planted as soon as I got home and then did a bit of weeding, cutting back and planted a clambering rose.

When the boys came home we cycled to the library and exchanged our books and then cycled home. They played, homeworked and showered whilst I got the dinner and we ate when Huffle got home.

After dinner we played Junior Monopoly and then the boys watched TV while I watched Huffle spray to wasps again. This time he tackled the ones in the ornamental pump on top of the well.

All paperwork has been sent off to the UK for mine and Huffle's police checks and we are teaching Huffle how to speak English, Canadian, Canadian English and Canadian French which I am sure will help him immensely in his English Test. ha Ha!

 

 

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

I would love to be in your house during these lessons. Can just hear it now!