Tuesday 24 September 2013

Waiting.......


So I had to wait in for Mr Repair, between the hours of 8am and 12.  Why can't they be more specific?  Surely they know their route beforehand.   Rang work to tell them I may not be in and set about cleaning the house. I swept, mopped, dusted, cleaned the bathrooms and sorted washing.  He came at 11am, took out the computer of the cooker and put a new one in. Ta daaaahhhh. All done.  Now we just have to wait and see.

I contemplated not going in to work but decided to anyway. I made it just in time for coffee and snack which just happened to be a shortbread brownie - OMG it was yummy!   I stayed till after 1:30pm so I got a good couple of hours work in. Today we were weeding out Lamium and Locusts trees and replanting an area near the pond.


love this tree - it is a tulip tree and the leaves look like tee-shirts.

Once back home I had lunch and then set about cleaning the Sun Room. Three more wasps appeared in the kitchen (who knows from where) and a dozen or so in the sun room which I I squashed. Then I swept, moved all the furniture and shoes etc, cleared away Summer stuff and mopped and disinfected the whole room. It smells better and there were no wasps after the job was finished.

When the boys came home we went out on our bikes and scooters to the library. Smallest and I I rode on our bikes on the road and Small followed on the path with his scooter. We had to wait for him at the main crossroads to help him cross which Smallest said was a pain! We changed our books, the boys had a look on the computer and played maths games while I read a magazine. The we cycled back and I made a start on dinner.



When Huffle came home we ate and then the boys all played football while I blogged.

If it all looks different today it is because my normal blogging tool isn't performing well.  Still I have sent my problems to Lance at Blogsy - he normally puts me right.

No comments: