Thursday 26 September 2013

Work it, own it!

Huffle worked from home and the boys went to school. I went off on my bike to my exercise class.


The corn field on my way to my class - gorgeous day

Today was Cardio Abs. Phew, it was a killer. Very hot and sweaty and far too energetic. I cycled back home and then went off to the forest to meet NoCustard. We walked for just over an hour. It was lovely. We were both tired. My phone ran out of charge and I had to leave it in the car so I I didn't get to take any photos, which is a shame because there were many photo opportunities.

I got home about 12:30 and I went straight off in the car to try and get top soil for our veggie beds. Huffle researched earlier to find the best deals and planned where I was were going. However when I got there, the bags had mysteriously disappeared, even though the website said there were bags there. Huffle thinks that the man in the back put them aside for himself. Naughty!! So I had lunch in an Eggy place, the went off to another place and bought some other top soil.

We drove home, I emptied the bags while Huffle worked and we waited for Smallest to get home. He showed us his reading books which were far too easy for him (not impressed) and then we biked to my exercise lady's house, to pick up my trainers that I left behind this morning, and biked back. Then we drove to school to pick up Small from Football training. He was very hot and had worked hard. He finds out if he is on the team next week.

Once home we started on dinner and then had a big discussion about what food Small wanted for his family party (which is just us four this year). We decided we were just having a tea party on the Tuesday after school. It will be a wrestling themed party, he has chosen his food and what cake he wants and we sorted out what games we will play.

Small watched TV, Smallest and Huffle played table Football and I blogged. Huffle went to his 'Man Cave' which he had tidied and came out brandishing his chain saw, then proceeded to cut down Jenifer the Juniper Tree. Small and I helped him move the branches.

While the boys watched TV before bed, Huffle and I played Table Tennis, another three close games. Once the boys were in bed we watched Doc Martin with our pot of tea. Lovely.

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget to have a pile on! Hope Small makes the team.

Wonder Woman said...

I have missed you, not been able to see your updates for a couple of days x glad all is well and hope Small has a lovely birthday gets in the team x