Wednesday 28 January 2015

Ain't bin nowhere

Huffle had to get up this morning before 6am in order to drive to get a bus and then a train to Downtown Toronto for a course on how to be more engaging (I won't tell you I fell asleep when he explained the course zzzzzzzzz). I woke briefly when he left but must have gone back to sleep until his alarm woke me at 7:30am. The boys were fast asleep so I had to wake them.

So I was left to my own devices today. I went to aerobics first thing and then came back and tidied, did some washing, cleaned and watched a bit of TV whilst folding clothes.

After lunch I finished off my sewing and mid afternoon I chatted to Aunty Miaow for ages. It was lovely and she even got to see Smallest come home from school. She thinks his accent is changing (I must be immune to the accent here now as I haven't noticed as much).

Smallest did his homework while I prepared dinner and folded more washing. Why do I always chose to change all the beds at once?

We had a visit from PrinceRoyal to get his passport signed when Huffle came home and we had dinner. Small is out tonight snowboarding with school. It started out as a very cold morning but this afternoon the sun was shining and the temperature went from -13 to -1. We are expecting about 10cm of snow tomorrow but that isn't too much.

No comments: