Tuesday 27 January 2015

Mrs Mouse eeeek

Smallest woke us up at 4am after having a nightmare about dogs. He crawled in between us in bed and stayed snuggled there until he felt able to go back to his own bed.

Huffle worked from home and had a very busy day which included a telephone call with his boss about his Performance Review. He did very well and has been cleared to work from home as often as he can. He may need to travel to other offices far and wide but overall it was a good call.

The boys went to school and Smallest's team managed to win the school Tchoukball Tournament. At the end they played against the teachers but the teachers won. I had never heard of it before but I knew it involved a trampoline and a ball. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tchoukball. He was very pleased. He also got a 4 (equivalent to an A) for his homework. Both boys have been shown their reports for Music and both have an A- so far. Super.

Moo Skyped me whilst I was having my breakfast and we chatted for a while before I went off to do some food shopping. I put the shopping away and then went to Suffolk's for my lunch. After lunch we went material shopping and signed ourselves up for a course. The sewing shop made a course just for us (there may be others joining later) where we have three sessions of 3-4 hours and we make a quilt from start to finish (with plenty of homework no doubt). It took me ages to chose my material but I am happy with it and can't wait to start. Suffolk had other things to buy so we were there for a while.

I got home with plenty of time today to see the boys off the bus and even managed to make a Sweet Apple Sponge but forgot the baking powder as I was following a recipe from my GB bake off book, a Mac n Cheese, prepare some chicken and make a salad. We all ate really early and got out for 5:30pm for football training.

Tonight we sat on the balcony and watched the boys play. Smallest first, whose team included a goalie who stood with his back to the game counting his fingers and several players using the goal as a den! Small's coach calls everyone by their Country name, ie Small is called England. He won the penalty shoot out.

 

 

 

 

No comments: