Saturday 24 January 2015

Keep it brief

Yesterday the title was Pants Away Day due to the fact that it was a PA day and I had no idea what that meant and also I found out that even though the boys take pants (underwear) with them to swimming to change into afterwards (they arrive in swim shorts) they never ever put them on. Today Huffle looked at me and asked if I had blogged. My reply, "I have nothing to write about". Keep it brief then he said. Why am I telling you this? Because I don't want you to think all I think about is pants and briefs etc.

I had to get up early today as I needed to be at my sewing class for 9:30am. I didn't make it but got there late with a tired foggy head. I'm not quite sure I understood the complexities of the new quilt square we have to do this time but luckily Suffolk was there and I know it made sense to her. After we picked up our material and instructions we sat and drank coffee/tea for an hour putting the world to rights.

I got home to find Smallest had had a shower and was hoovering the basement stairs. Huffle and Small had already cleared the basement and tidied a nice big space for Huffle's new office. My clever boys.

We had lunch, played table tennis, played hide and seek which was very funny when I found Smallest stuffed into a small cupboard in the bathroom. We also played chess and S'Quarrels.

We all made pizza and watched Cool Runnings until Smallest's bedtime.

The temperatures are supposed to dip right down from tomorrow and it's started snowing. Hurray!

No comments: