Monday 26 January 2015

Moustache and a Top Hat

Ouch I have bruises today from yesterday's snowboarding and my legs ache!!!!! I had to wake the boys up this morning. Huffle and the boys went off in temperatures of -15 (windchill of -22).

After my breakfast, I made Blueberry and Lemon muffins (and I adapted the recipe to make them less sugar and low fat) with a splodge of my homemade lemon curd in the middle. Late morning I went off to Suffolks for a day of sewing our quilt squares. She made us a lovely Roasted cauliflower soup (with cayenne pepper - yummy) and we tried the muffins (very good). We managed to do most of the quilting square as well as signing ourselves up for a pottery course and getting a membership so the boys could join some courses too (even Huffle can give it a go).

I left with just enough time to be home for the boys getting off the bus except that I was behind Mr Slow of Slowsville all the way and the boys were patiently waiting for me (having noticed my car wasn't in the drive).

I started dinner and played table tennis and Chess with Smallest before the boys played Chess together and then started their piano lessons. After a mad dash with dinner, Small and Huffle went off to Rock Climbing and I took Smallest to Beavers where they made Beaver Buggies.

 

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photo, he's growing up fast.x

famfa said...

Yes he is. That photo is his dad saying 'cmon we better get a photo for mummy'

hayleysg said...

Starting to look like a teenager 😱