Thursday 1 January 2015

Digiwarbi or Didgeriwacker?

Pinch Punch First Day of Month. 2015. Temperature was -7* but felt like -14. We decided to stay in. There were a few snow flurries but nothing to satisfy Moo's snow craving.

We spent the morning doing our own thing. Moo and I jigsawed. The boys played and watched football with Huffle. Huffle got all our snow gear ready for tomorrow's boarding and ski session. He tightened bindings, adjusted helmets and checked everything and put it in the car.

After lunch we all played S'quarrels and Upset. They also put away some more Christmas stuff.

The boys helped me with dinner. There was more jigsawing, a bit of TV and Huffle sorted out a holiday for us. The boys watched a film before bed.

The grown ups played Ace to Ace.

Tonight the forecast says 80% chance of snow and on Saturday a 100% chance. Moo will be pleased. It is really weird that we haven't had much so far. The boys both got snowball makers and haven't used them yet and Small has a new snow slider. Normally we are in the garden playing. No photos but I'm sure I will make up for it tomorrow (if I don't forget my phone again).

 

No comments: