Saturday 3 January 2015

Day pass

Everyone was weary and aching today. I think every single muscle and bones hurts me.

Huffle and I went off on our own late morning and left Moo and the boys. We took full advantage of our time alone and went shopping for food and basement containers. We also went for lunch together which was very nice. While we were out it snowed quite a lot. Great big flakes that collected. It carried on through to early evening.

At home we made Roasted Chestnut Soup and Leek and Potato Soup and a seedy bread. I had a lovely Skype with Aunty A and we caught up with news. Huffle and the boys played on the Wii and Grandma and Grandad Skyped. Moo and I finished off the cowls we were making for the boys. They have reflective flecks in so that when they are on the snowy slopes, they can be seen at night. Clever.

I am too tired to write anymore.

 

No comments: