Wednesday 8 November 2017

User could not be found

Oh boy it's starting to get colder now. It is supposed to snow tomorrow with up to 3cm but it's probably just a huge exaggeration and it will disappear quickly I'm sure. Huffle tried to get the cars booked in for winter tyres but everyone is panicking. I really miss our little garage in the Hamlet. Huffle decided to go off this morning and find a place to get his tyres switched over. He did find a place but it was stupidly expensive and he had to wait for hours, however he did pick up all the ingredients for the Christmas Cake which I should make this weekend.

I went to exercise and found ExerciseNic with a smoking vacuum cleaner. It had almost burst into flames and she was just disposing of it outside. There was only MrsFeet and I this week and ExerciseNic had this strange idea that we could put away her Christmas Tree (she used it for a photo shoot) whilst doing exercises. We said we didn't mind and after a warm up we lunged or jump squatted towards the boxes at the other end of the room and placed the branches in their corresponding boxes. Afterwards we did a circuit including a gym ball, weights and planks, some ab and arm work and stretches. I could hardly move when I arrived today and I guess I'm going to feel it even more tomorrow.

I came home, showered, had a quick snack and went off to FabricLand to meet Suffolk. We are going to make another 'roll up bag'. We did a course for our last one but now we are going to make it ourselves and hopefully understand the steps this time. I chose my fabric and zips and Suffolk went off to another material shop further away and I came home.

I FaceTimed Moo who sat and watched me sew together a GingerbreadMoo though she wasn't happy I made her head too big and her arms too small. Ha ha!

The boys came home and I had a knitting lesson with MissHorse. Today went really well. She has almost finished her dishcloth and I showed her how to cast off (or bind off, trying to teach her English and Canadian/American knitting). We found another dishcloth pattern she wants to make for a Christmas present and I printed off the pattern and added some bits to help her understand it. We continued with our chickens and I sent her home with part of the pattern to continue at home plus showed her how to decrease. She's a good little knitter and a fast learner, I hope I haven't given her too many different things to do. If she wants to be a knitter though she has to have a million unfinished projects!!

Dinner was just warmed up stew for all but Small who had an omelette. There was plenty of messing about after dinner plus some XFactor and tablet time before Huffle took Smallest to his football practice. Small and I stayed at home. I knitted and watched TV while he played on his tablet. Later we played a game of Skip-Bo and he won again. He says he is the champion! Today he got a 100% in a maths test and his Science average has now gone up to 93%. WOW Super student.

The temperature is now in the minus' Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh.

Next door have added to their Christmas display and now have an Elf Light and a revolving reindeer light. The other day Huffle saw them come home with their Christmas music blaring out of the car window. Come on, it's only November!

No comments: