Tuesday 7 November 2017

What does Tiles are Us sell?*

It's so much nicer waking up to a lighter morning. I hated getting up in the dark, it felt like the middle of the night.

Boys went to school. Huffle worked in the loft and put up the baton and the blind. It's not perfect (my work not his) but they are all up and it looks much better. I have given myself until Spring (maybe end of Spring) to get them properly finished with threads and pulls etc.

I had a slow start to the day but mid morning, I packed my car with shopping bags and gardening tools and Huffle filled my tyre (the one that had a puncture and was mended and I was told it would last as long as the tyre!!! Yeah right) and went off to Suffolks.

I got some food shopping and then planted crocus bulbs and four ferns, picked up some leaves for the garden and chopped a few things down. I think that's it for her garden for this season now. I then went and spent my $90 worth of points and bought myself some moisturisers, mascara, eyeliner, eye make up remover and I got some perfume and serum for free. Bonus!

Suffolk and I went for a lovely lunch at the Vegan Cafe, popped in to the pharmacy where we ran riot with an app that tells me how 'dirty' products are and came home for a cup of peppermint tea.

I was late coming home and Small was already back but I was just in time for Smallest. As I was unloading my car, his bus went past and kept going past and didn't stop. It didn't turn around either. I was worried for a moment until I realised there was a voicemail on my phone from him to say he was at a cricket practice and needed picking up half an hour after school had finished (which turned out to be in three minutes time). I picked him up and we came home. He had been practicing with two South African cricketers.

I made dinner, we ate it and then we watched an XFactor. Well, Huffle and I watched a little bit and then we went out for a walk. The boys were on their tablets by the time we got back. They still haven't caught up with XFactor!

*a question from silly Smallest.

No comments: