Monday 1 January 2018

I smell something bad. Pardon me!

Happy New Year. Welcome to 2018. I bet I get that year wrong the first time I write a cheque.

The temperature outside was a mere -30 windchill. It also snowed.

We had another day inside starting with a late start for some of us not getting up until near 10am (though we did have showers). Breakfast for the Stokeboys was sitting in front of the game watching them lose and the for the LeicesterGirls, sitting in front of the tablet watching the winning game and playing Skip-Bo and then finishing off the jigsaw.

The boys played more FIFA while we finished the jigsaw. Huffle FaceTime Grandma.

For lunch we sat and watched SpiderManTheHomecoming all the way through.

This afternoon we played Kingdomino and Wizard before our Pudding Party which was Small and Smallest's idea for New Years Day.

We had our Indian leftovers and spicy fries and naan and then the boys' puddings came out. Orange and Blackcurrant Jelly (made by Smallest), Ice Cream, Butterscotch and Chocolate Angel Delight (made by Smallest), Party Rings and strawberries and raspberries.

We ended the evening with a game of UPSET! So called because Small likes to upset me by making me lose!! Moo won!

 

 

 

No comments: