Wednesday 11 May 2016

Pie and Mash Takeaway

My dream last night : we were living in a terraced house that was cold and dark but Huffle and I were getting ready to go out with the current Scout Master and his wife (but not the wife that we know). Moo was babysitting but she forgot to get on her plane and her next door neighbour told her that the airport had called to say she had missed her plane. Huffle said not to worry and went out to bring back pie and mash instead!!!!?????!!!!!!

My shoulder was hurting this morning a lot so I cancelled my gardening job for this afternoon but still went to aerobics. First though I took Small to his baseball practice where he learned how to put his body behind his hits and found out they went much further. Actually he's playing softball which is completely different. For one, its a different ball, bigger than a baseball and two, the pitcher pitches at his team. He is really enjoying it despite the early morning start. I am not enjoying it so much as I find it too difficult to get myself and him sorted and there by 8am. This morning I forgot their water bottles. Of course that was my fault not theirs for not noticing.

Aerobics made me feel a lot better and actually helped my shoulder but when I got home, I was bored as there was nothing for me to rush and do like normal, so I went into the garden and removed some grass and moved the sump pump pipe as it currently makes a huge the mess all over the path. I probably worked harder than I should but it was such a beautiful day today, it was lovely to be out in it.

ClownRose and I went for a late afternoon walk and sorted out a plan for her for the future. We always have lots of plans, mainly it's all talk. We met the kids coming off the bus.

After dinner, I decided to take the boys to basketball and Huffle stayed at home and did some painting in the kitchen and he moved my sump pipe because it's not going downhill - so picky! It was a long two hours at the basketball. Smallest did both sessions again and by the time he finished his eyes were so puffy (don't know why, we were inside) and we had to give him extra drops at home. The pollen count was high again with ash and birch high and pine, spruce and fir moderate. I keep writing it all down in the hope that it starts to make sense but I'm guessing he's allergic to them all. Hopefully it will start to die down soon.

 

 

No comments: