Monday 28 August 2017

The bit with gel in, I can't feel my hair!

A lie-in with nothing in particular to get up for. Ahhhh luxury. I forgot to post yesterday's blog again and the reason I did that is because I wrote it earlier and thought 'oh I'll add a bit at the end and post before I go to bed" only I didn't.

Small has very achey legs and arms and didn't want to do too much today. I sugggested a bath but he doesn't like baths and I considered a small walk but he was having none of it. So I left them on their tablets and went to get petrol and money. When I got home it was time to take them for their haircuts.

I had my fringe cut and the boys had a good cut. You should have seen how much hair was on the floor. Huffle would have been very jealous. The boys got to play hide and seek while the other ones hair was being cut so they got a bit of silly time. I took a photo of them with their smart smeller haircuts but somehow it disappeared when we swapped over the phones. Curious.

Back home we had lunch and then when Huffle went back to work, we played Cluedo (called Clue here for some reason) and I-Spy which is a bit like Pictureka! I made two Courgette loaves today. The first one turned into a lumpy mess which tasted okay but looked very weird. I ended making it into breadcrumbs which is not a waste because I do use them and they had sunflowers and pumpkin seeds in - nice. I made another one and watched it this time and added in extra water. It came out much better and tasted delicious. I made dinner and the boys did a chore and played.

This evening Huffle and I took Smallest to his practice while Small rested at home. We had a nice long walk and then sat and watched the practice. There was a lot of "well done Smallest". "Good shot" etc etc. He was happy to hear that and he got a handshake at the end from one of the coaches.

My new phone came today. It's exactly the same as my old one, same type and model just new with more memory (that'll be useful) so Small can have mine. Huffle sorted mine out this evening and we have to take Small's to the shop to get him a new sim and contract.

 

 

No comments: